torstai 12. elokuuta 2010

In theory, but not in practice.

Had the obedience training theory went really well. Got much to think about before the real trainings starts. We have to decide what training routines we wanna start practicing. For example do I want my dogs to greet and play with other dogs before or after the trainings, do I want her to sit or lay down while we wait on our turn in the training field or can she just chill freely while we wait.

Definitely I do not want her to play with other dogs before the obedience training, after the training she can relax with other dogs, but not on the training field. And waiting freely would be the easiest choice for me, but waiting sitting or laying is probably my choice.

Then we get to the best part, shoooppiing! Need to buy those monsters some toys we use only while training and make a leash with no loop in the end. Gladly my parents own a company which makes custom leashes, collars and jackets so I'll make one of my own, it's very hard to find looples leashes!

Second thing I gotta do is a training diary, so this blog and my Finnish blog will be used as one, but no worries, I won't loose my humor and become a stiff obedience training fanatic ;)!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti