keskiviikko 13. lokakuuta 2010

Welcome Jack!



Russelims - as we call the passion for jack russells is a strong fever and my sister have been infected for years now. After hard thinking we decided to buy a jrt together, but the dog would live with my sis and be with us at summers when my sis is at the farm with us.

So let me introduce, Toto's Tail's Lione, Jack (Jaska in finnish)! He will hopefully be Räyhä's sidekick and sisters new hobby-mate. I guess they are aiming for Agility when the puppy grows.

So hang on tight and prepare for a load of photos!

Well, to get back to the subject "Hobbies", Räyhä has taken huge spets forward in obedience training. He will also atten to agility trainings now when Sisu has her heath.

I was so proud of both of the dogs, about the steps they have taken in both sports. So, more reports later about how Räyhä's agility went, I hope it goes well.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti